Teaching Yoga to Key Stage 1&2 Level 1 Online
Level 1 - Physical
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Explain what yoga is and the benefits it offers to children as well as the importance of mental health and wellbeing and how this is supported.
- Deliver a 30-45 minute yoga session to children, including promise, warm up, postures, relaxation and closing activity.
- Use our unique progress tracker to evidence development stages in line with UK guidance
After completion of level 1, a minimum of 6 months regular teaching and submission of a peer asessment is required to unlock level 2.
A membership fee of £72* per year is required to maintain your Approved Coach status and benefit from the ongoing resources on 'The Hive'
Membership (1st year included)
- Access to 'The Hive' Bespoke e-learning platform
- Licence to teach Yoginis Yoga programmes as an approved Yoginis Yoga Coach
- Grab and go posture pack
- Progress tracker
- CPD updates
- Access to expert advice
- Training manual and more
*membership fee is subject to inflation and may change
To REGISTER for this buy course, you first need to login .